Friday, January 2, 2009

Hopefully...

...I will get the pictures this weekend. I KNOW. Sorry. This isn't the only blog waiting for that kind of update :-P

We got out of work early today, like Wednesday, so really I have only worked 2 full days this week. w00t. and thank goodness because it was SO SLOW. New Years was fun--I think I went to bed at 9:30 or so. I went out for New Years once and it was a total bust (other than my midnight kiss, heh ;) ), so I am convinced that it is just an excuse for prices to go up, clubs to all of a sudden have a cover, and a bunch of skeazy drunk guys to try and cop a feel. So. I haven't gone out since. Afterall, it's just another day. I stayed here with Nolan and Josh B. who was visiting, and we played Wii until I broke it, and then had pudding and went to bed. Just another night. Also I was so.sad....that I broke the Wii. Don't panic Mom, I just THOUGHT it was broken. I was adjusting the power strip, hit the power button on accident and blew the circuit in the adaptor. But for about 24 hours until the boys went out and got me a new adaptor, I thought I had blown my precious Wii. What trauma.

Since I am off work early, I think we are going to get to go to dinner with my Aunt and her family...definitely beats working, and they're in the city anyway at the Academy of Sciences. Okay I'm off to go Wii it up!

No comments: