Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good thing I'm an optimist...

Today I was laid off from my job. Yes, I will be sad to leave my wonderful coworkers and everything that is Magley & Associates, but I am trying to see this as a new adventure. I had a great run there and learned a TON, and am now ready to take the next step, whatever that may be. We laid off almost a third of our workers, and so those of us who left, went out at noon, ready to take on the world. I then spent the next hour of my life putting my business cards to good use with Nolan:


I then set about finally getting some Christmas pics on here...
This was what happened when Nolan was WAY too into Twilight and tried to "suck my blood" right over my vein -- can we say hematoma?


Here is my Opa reading up on the finer workings of the opposite sex:


And here are the men of the day, doing what I would assume to be man things outside.


There are more, but I am going to have to close here, as I'm playing settlers with Ross and Jennie. Questions about my unemployed status? Open for comments.

No comments: