Friday, January 30, 2009

Well, there's always that...

Things in the interview process SEEM to moving along quite nicely, but if they should not work out for some reason, I guess I could always use my acquired Craigslist skills for other things. Like bank robbery apparently. I may have to pick me up one of those inner tubes.

On my way to starbucks today to work on more small group stuff (no picture of it today because I am wearing virtually the same thing as yesterday, and don't want documentation of it), I was waiting at the stoplight in front of a KFC (the one with the giant bucket hanging over the street) to cross the street, and a HUGE wet loogie landed about an inch in front of me. As in, I saw it whiz past my face and hit the ground. If I had leaned forward a bit it would have been all over. I looked all around to see if there were people or cars around me, and (surprisingly) there were not, for like the FIRST TIME in my san francisco history. Too bad I couldn't enjoy the personal space because of the LOOGIE that almost pelted my face. Unless some guy was perched inside the giant KFC bucket swinging over my head, cackling to himself at what he thought was a victorious shot, I have no idea where it came from. Creepy. I googled "KFC bucket" to get you a visual, and after finding this delicious little morsel from our friends at PETA, I thought it would do, although not exactly what I had in mind originally.

Thanks, PETA.

Tonight we are having dinner with an old coworker and his wife and their friends, and then my parents arrive! So don't worry Mom, I'll have time between now and then to run to the store and stock up on some Coke for you.

Happy Weekend!

No comments: