Friday, January 23, 2009

my little story...

I had an interview downtown this morning, so I got home around noon, to change and then go meet a friend for lunch in Cole Valley at 1pm. While home, someone buzzes our door. Now recently, someone from another apartment has been buzzing us to let them in instead of just bringing their keys. Annoying, right? So I sent Nolan down to see who it was and tell them to please NOT buzz us anymore. Apparently it was the UPS guy, who brought us two HUGE packages. One was a printer, and another an unknown...both addressed to ME! So we open them up, and the unknown was a MacBook Pro...SUPER nice computer.

What...The...Heck....

Then we look at the address and HHHHH it is from Oregon and WE KNOW THAT ZIP CODE. My sneaky in-laws (I know you are reading this Anna!) decided to buy me a computer and printer, and really uber nice ones, at that! We called them and tried to tell them it was too much and they should probably use it themselves, but no they already got themselves one. FINE. So now I am just the most spoiled daughter-in-law on the planet, who has her own computer and therefore is fully functional again!!! If I can just say again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY COMPUTER I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Oh Em Gee.

Obviously I need some practice with the photobooth (no comments, ylehsa), but here she is:

1 comment:

Ashely said...

you are so mac illiterate. i'm going to wallow in your clumsiness for a while. until it wears off and all i'm left with is an inferior laptop.