Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Get Used To It

It's sad but true: I blog less often when entertained at home. I offer no apologies. The bad part is that I feel like I forget "blog-worthy" material in the time between posts.

I had my first interview yesterday, and it went really well. It's in Alameda...so yeah. I would have to reconcile myself to driving 40 minutes there and back each day, but I figure it takes me an hour when I took the Muni, so I guess this way is better. We'll see what happens! I should hear back about another interview soon. I just like wearing my new suit I think. I feel all professional and fancy. Heh.

I have been using my time diligently, so other than exercising more and literally getting on my knees to scrub the floors, I have been practicing the culinary arts. Last night I made a surprisingly delicious (considering I hate fish and therefore have never fixed it before) meal, of Sole Meuniere, Roasted Potatoes, Wilted, Spiced Spinach and Tomatoes, and Berry Fool, WHICH is still sitting in the fridge half-eaten, because it is probably pretty bad for you, and we ate too much as it is. See:


A friend asked me to send her a picture of my wedding bouquet because she liked the way mine was done, and is planning her upcoming wedding. So after looking at the pics again, let me just say again that my florist was amazing and did EXACTLY what I wanted...anyone need a florist? I know a good one.

...or maybe I just wanted a picture of Noemma in here with me ;) (haha i do what i want!

1 comment:

Noemma said...

YAY!!! I hadn't even seen that picture before! lol