Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I know...

Unemployed = more blog posts, right? Makes perfect sense. Stupid Dell that died. Sorry.

Not to steal Sarah's idea or anything, but I MUST tell you in a few sentences about this fantastic lip stuff I just got. I ordered some stuff from Amazon the other day, and of course needed to spend 2 more dollars to get free shipping. So I browsed for awhile, found some random lip stuff, and OH EM GEE it came in the mail yesterday and I AM IN LOVE. It's called "Hollywood Lips" and there is a sugar lip scrub and coconut plumping lip balm. Not ONLY does it make my lips smooth and citrusy-smelling, but shiny, NOT sticky, and plump looking for hours and hours. Not even exaggerating. I had it on all day yesterday, through food, coffee, walking around and it didn't come off until...some, uh... "intense activity" later, heh ;) But anyway it is so. wonderful. So I HIGHLY recommend it. Here is the link to see the products! If you go to the home page, you can see what my lips look like! Excepet you know, not so...pink. Hah.

I have several interviews going on at the present, and in-between I have been working out like a fiend and doing errands. My body AND house look awesome ;)

Speaking of awesome, how much so was our new president's speech yesterday?! I am so thrilled about this exciting and challenging time, and am anxious to see how President (!) Obama will go about turning this country around.

I have absolutely nothing exciting to blog about other than that, without my muni and office. How sad. Hopefully I will be able to stay on top of this from now on. Wish me luck!!!

Also: today we have been married 1.5 years, and HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY RORY (not like you will read this, but hey)!

No comments: