Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crazy Like The Horse


This is where I am right now...I have no reason for taking that picture, other than that I revel in having a camera on my computer. Ahhhh. Though I think the guy next to me was I think wondering why I was posing with my drink in my chair.

The weather here has been SO nice that it makes me want to stay home all the time and never work again (hah just kidding Nolan). I went for a run through the park this morning, which made me want to do it again tomorrow, and I drove around Lake Merced on my way to the mall, and then did it again just because it is SO NICE outside. And Lake Merced is pretty.

I am doing a pretty good job of stretching out things to do lately, and spending a few hours a day out of the house working on stuff online has been entertaining enough. Nolan and I have recently decided that in the interest of our friendship, we should from now on be on the same team in AoM, since that way we both win and lose together. So far it's been a good partnership and merger of powers, heh. Ash U. had the intense pleasure of witnessing this last night, and the first victory of team caldwell.

Nolan has been working SO hard studying for boards and keeping up with classes and speaking at UCSF events to boot, and I am so proud of him. I only feel bad that I have been sleeping in 'til 10am (and it's freaking WONderful). I try and make up for this by staying up late with him watching American Idol and occasionally dragging myself out of bed before the day is wasted and driving him to class. Last night we watched the San Francisco tour of American Idol and...man, there are some crazy people in this city. But we already knew that, right? My parents are coming this weekend to experience the craziness for themselves (just kidding. that is like, the WORST part of visiting us). I got tagged in ylehsa's stupid "25 things" blog, so I guess I have to do that now. Ugh.