Thursday, January 22, 2009

AOM

I have been waiting for days, and it finally seems like...*gasp*...Nolan has my game installed and ready to play! Age of Mythology: Titans Expansion, here I come!

I have my dentist appt today, and ordered my contacts yesterday, and am now all ready to go without my dental and vision insurance until I am employed again (which I am hoping is pretty soon, because I am getting tired of playing with Milo all day, and I'm pretty sure there is nothing else to clean in this house...unless I organize the closet SIGH).

Yesterday I went downtown to have lunch with Sarah and say hi at Magley, and ended up printing stuff up and using their computers and fax machine, haha. It was nice to see everyone and say hello! Makes me wish working...boo.

I am also in the process of finding pictures to print. Finally. We have a million frames sitting around here, but no pictures. Conveniently, we also have a blank wall that needs pictures. A match made in heaven? I think so. We just need to sit down and actually pick them.

I guess that is all for today. Off to the dentist.

No comments: