Thursday, June 11, 2009

cherry potter

Smmmmhhh! The fruits of the season, fresh from the farmer's market across the street from work:

I sucked on these all afternoon while preparing for my long weekend in Pville for Jennie's wedding! Tomorrow at 7:30am, I will be there in the middle of all the getting-ready hubbub. Man, I remember that. Having my cousing blowdry my hair that morning because I couldn't do it fast enough, cramming into the bathroom with 6 or 7 other girls all getting ready, forgetting to eat breakfast, trying to avoid the camera in my face every 2 seconds. Good times.

Sad to say, the only pic I took from the bachelorette last weekend was this one:

...and as you can see, it proves nothing except why my mother's plants are all wilting.

Nolan asked that Milo stay with him this weekend, so I guess they've been bonding behind my back? Or he wants a chance to murder him before I get home. Hmm. I'll call frequently >:-)

I discovered this site today, and I would highly recommend it when you have too much free time (heh), as it has gems like this:

"Guess God had the first mobile phone

Was only to be expected that he would have the first mobile phone. Guess this is what he sent to Moses to tell to the people. Got to be honest with you though I still don’t understand it. Ain’t up for the whole text, or txt, speak. LOL.

1. no1 b4 me. srsly.

2. dnt wrshp pix/idols

3. no omg’s

4. no wrk on w/end (sat 4 now; sun l8r)

5. pos ok - ur m&d r cool

6. dnt kill ppl

7. :-X only w/ m8

8. dnt steal

9. dnt lie re: bf

10. dnt ogle ur bf’s m8. or ox. or dnkey. myob.

M, pls rite on tabs & giv 2 ppl.

ttyl, JHWH.

ps. wwjd?"

1 comment:

Ashely said...

omgosh. nolan is going to de-voice milo!!!!!!!!!!!