Tuesday, June 30, 2009

out

Normally I avoid this whole topic of posting, but: today at work we had a server out. Which means no email. Which means basically everything comes to a grinding halt. And this is where you find me, my friends. Helpless and alone, sobbing into a tissue at my desk while debating how to make my microwaveable lunch more exciting, and hoping that somebody somewhere gets their act together and FIXES MY EMAIL. Oh and everyone else's in this building. With 37 floors. And many many people on each floor. Thanks.

Today is my last day at work for almost a week, and then I have a week off to celebrate my big 2-4 tomorrow, and generally have some time off to relax. In the sun. Because I will be leaving this city (and my magically delicious husband, SOB) while I can, to escape what Mark Twain rightfully labeled "the coldest summer", aka my personal hell. Sunshine and pools/rivers/paradisaical oasis, here I come.

No comments: