Saturday, June 13, 2009

Down

This has been a terribly exciting, and exhausting weekend. Be ready for way more pictures than I usually post, but not enough to fully capture everything. Let's begin with Jennie's wedding. I got there early early on Friday morning to do makeup and help out the bride, and pick up the groom and bring him to his wedding (haha), since he's a Scot and doesn't know the roads. Here's our girl wrapped in her sheet to protect her dress, right before we put on the veil and she became Mrs. Campbell (EEE!). Gorgeous!:

Other than her promising me that she hid "akinisaho" somewhere in their giant wedding crossword puzzle at the reception and me never finding it in there, I'd say the day was lovely and perfect. Congratulations, Ross and Jennie!

Needless to say, after that, Sam and I relaxed a bit, and I had some of my wedding champagne while I washed the car and generally decompressed:

What can I say, that's how I roll ;)

Then this morning we woke up early and drove to Lodi for some SKYDIVING! w00t w00t! Me and my dad and Nate all jumped out of a plane tandem with an instructor, and plummeted towards the earth from 13,000 feet (almost 2.5 miles!), at 120mph. My cheeks were flapping in the wind all the way down! Here are a couple pics:



More big news: when I looked in the mirror this morning, I saw this:

GASP. If you can get past how greasy my hair looks, you will see a GRAY HAIR. If you can't really tell that it's silver, just TRUST ME. Now I'm positive who's genes I got. PANIC.

We capped off the weekend by celebrating my mom's 50th birthday at Joe's Crab Shack with the family (minus Nolan and plus my bro's gf). I can't believe the old girl's...old. Haha, just kidding mom ;)

Proof that she's eligible:


All in all, a fabulous few days, but I am ready to see Nolan and not drive for a little while :)

No comments: