Wednesday, June 24, 2009

nothing

Today I will be attempting to hook another reader into my twilight love-affair. My learner needs to start a new book to help her reading, and I thought immediately of the captivating and easy-to-read Twilight. Hhhhhhaaaaaa hopefully she'll love it and I can continue the obsession! In other news, I think I'm going through free-time withdrawals--I've been literally spending hours clinging to Nolan on the couch or just laying, spreadeagle, on the bed with Milo and staring at the ceiling because I feel like in those times, I can really just do nothing, and enjoy relaxing. GASP. I've forgotten how to relax! I crowd my schedule with things, and then deny myself just time to sit around and do nothing...which Nolan highly encourages for my sanity. Maybe it' time I start listening. Tonight's date night: a good opportunity to test out my relaxation skills!

No comments: