Thursday, June 4, 2009

Coffee Idolatry

Officially I am ready to retire, and go travelling all the time and build sandcastles in the summer and eat fresh berries and sit with my feet in the river...

...but for now I am doomed to another 40 years of wandering in the corporate desert. There had better be more than manna, yo.


This weekend I am heading up to Pville again to have a last hurrah with Jennie, as she gets married next weekend (holy crap!). I would expound on the wonderfulness that we are going to experience, but all she knows so far is that we're picking her up on Saturday, and that she should bring her swimsuit...because the forecast right now says there will be lightning storms.

1 comment:

Ashely said...

you understand that if you kill jennie on the night of her bachelorette party you will never be a brides' maid again, right?