Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mad World

Finally joined the elite club last night of Donnie Darko fans...not only am I afraid to be alone now in case I either hallucinate a giant rabbit or time-travel, but I can't stop singing "Mad World", and have secretly re-developed a crush on Adam Lambert's voice, since I have had his rendition of it on repeat pretty much all day.

...even with the intense and lingering feeling of "wtf" following watching the movie, I already can't wait to see S. Darko!

My motorcycle jacket came today! And I look awesome in it, but will wait to post pics until I get my helmet...ugh.

Tonight I made Milo's Casserole for dinner, a dish I invented the first week we moved here, and had limited ingredients in our kitchen, heh. It's actually pretty delicious, so let me know if you want the recipe...you know, in case you also only have rice and cream of mushroom soup in your kitchen and need to impress someone. For dessert I tried to make Northwestern Passage, a mix of apple cider, butter, and brown sugar...which sounds awesome in theory, and smells awesome, but somehow I think the butter just reminds me of popcorn when it's going down, and I feel greasy afterwards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should go see S.Darko. I will find out if it is playing anywhere