Thursday, August 6, 2009

Much Better!


I was going to write about how straight and nice my glasses are now, but saw this awful picture and thought better of it. Yet I'm keeping the title and the picture all the same. Too bad.

Low of the day: discovering that the milk I bought a week ago is already really, HORRIBLY rancid. As in, I poured a bowl of cocoa puffs, noticed a weird smell (but attributed it to Milo, heh), and took a bite. Not only did it TASTE alcoholic and FOUL, but my mouth and throat were actually warm afterwards...like a nice glass of brandy. Too bad it wasn't alcohol, and the last time I checked, cows don't leak boozy fluids from their mammaries, so THANKS, WALGREENS, for selling me rancid, alcoholic milk.

In lieu of a nice bowl of cereal at 9:30pm, I'm desperately turning to Doritos in bed. SOB.

No comments: