Saturday, May 22, 2010

caramel.

Last night I did something bad. I thought I could colour and highlight my hair by myself. I was wrong. So after waking up this morning and Nolan going, "aww, you look cute in orange" (cue: panic), I knew I needed to do something. So I got his permission to spend what surely is an ungodly sum on my hair, and found a place via a recommendation, and got in within the hour! And now I've gone from this (this is the only pic I have so you'll just have to believe me that it was orange and streaky on top):

To this:

Which is a lovely caramel-gold colour (trust me, I know the pic is terrible). And here's a pic of me with the miracle worker who saved my poor hair:

Seriously. I'll put a good review on yelp too, but if you need hair ANYTHING and you're in SF (or not), call Jubilee! They're fantastic!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yep. Been there, done that! I was told I looked like a calico cat! Long story...I'll fill you in next weekend. :)

Brystal said...

That is why I always leave my hair color to the professionals. Like the color!