Friday, May 14, 2010

What's yo numba?

Sometimes I look through the pictures I keep on my computer here at work for various reasons, and sometimes I find little oddities. I keep them sorted by name, and so when I flip through them, they're a mix of topics. So I guess it was pure coincidence that this picture of Rosie asleep:

Ended up right in front of this picture of a rotisserie guinea pig from Peru:

Eerily similar poses, don'tcha think?

Sometimes an email from a friend can make all the difference in a day, so I want to say thank you to all of my friends. I appreciate you in my life. And I'm sorry I'm such a loser and can't remember your birthdays without facebook. Also, if you ever send me an awkward picture of you, I WILL print it out and post it in my cubicle for all time. Thanks, SB ;)

This week has been SO tiring. Between taking care of the kids and getting no sleep, to finally succumbing to whatever Nolan has been sick with for the last 2 weeks. Blah. My throat's on fire and I just want to curl up and finally catch up on the weeks of Glee! that I've been missing. Good news? It's the weekend, and I have Monday off :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no, roasted GUINEA PIG! I wish I had told the leadership in Peru that I'm a vegetarian. I just don't think I could eat one of those, especially not after the likeness to Rosie.