Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Going bananas

After day 1 of being a quasi-nanny for my friend's kids, I now know that I'm nowhere near ready to have my own. Seriously, who knew I valued sleeping until 6:30 that much. Also centering your work day around dropping off and picking up kids from school is stressful! Not that I don't enjoy doing it for these kiddos - probably the sweetest pair ever! I'll see if I can get some pics to put in here eventually. Another great part about this is that I get to use my friend's car for these 2 weeks, and he has A PARKING PERMIT for downtown. Score! Also: heated seats. Booyah.

So now I'm at home having a late dinner, making granola, and gradually moving on to folding clothes. SIGH.

But life isn't all sighs. Because I have people who send me things like THIS at work.

Also this, which totally made my day:

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Lol. I was laughing so hard at the "33 pictures..." thing.