Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pee-lah-tays

Last night was my first time in a new class - a yoga/pilates fusion class. And let me tell you, that instructor is crazy flexible and strong. And I'm just a little sore today as a result, with my next yoga class starting in about 15 minutes! Eep! Not to mention my sore arm from playing Wii swordfighting the other day. All this stiffness, and I still lost. SIGH.

Nolan's recently developed a healthy addiction to Justin Bieber and his pervy pre-pubescent tunes. I guess that's just something I'll have to get used to hearing and not feel like a pedophile when I listen to it.

Also today I found a little tribute to college, except in a non-laughable version:

Quote of the day:
N: "I can't focus on studying!"
A: "Is it because of Bieber?"
N: "No!...It isn't Bieber."

No comments: