Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Down with the sickness!

Nolan's sickness, plus no sleep, plus being around the kids' sickness, has all snowballed into ONE GIANT VIRUS...and I've been really grossly sick for the last few days. So I've been bumming it on the couch playing Super Mario Brothers with Nolan and confining myself to my kleenex box at my desk at work. And yet I am not seeing any progress, and I'd bet you it has to do with the whole "waking up at 5am to nanny" thing.

Needless to say, we haven't gone anywhere else on our "Top 100" list yet, and probably won't until we're both feeling 100%.

The bright side to everything is that several projects are starting to finish up at work, I've been allowing myself to stop at Starbucks every morning out of self-pity, and we leave for Peru 6 weeks from Friday!

No comments: