Thursday, May 13, 2010

Watered down

Sometimes, differences can be a bad thing. Like when I come home and just want a clean house and there is used kleenex flooding the countertops and dried chili on the desk and cups FULL of loogies. Yes. On the other hand, I love how Nolan and I compliment each other in so many ways, so those differences are good. And then there are just those little oddities, like how everything I eat MUST be crunchy and he likes things soft and floppy. I like Pink Lady: he likes Granny Smith. I like hardwood: he likes carpet. And where it is most apparent, is I think in what we order from Amazon:

On the bottom is my normal amazon wallet purchase. On the top is an IV start kit, a syringe, and a catheter. I don't think I need to add a picture of the speculum to prove my point here.

1 comment:

Popster said...

uncanny resemblance