Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Naan Can Go the Distance

Yesterday for lunch, my coworker and I ate at the Indian place in the Crocker Galleria, which is conveniently right across the street from our building. When you split a meal there, it actually turns out to be a pretty great deal, so I may have to go more often! Anyway, the roof is entirely made of glass, and I sometimes wonder what would happen if someone jumped off of our building and landed on the roof of the Galleria. Apparently my coworker had thought about this too, so we tested the theory to see if one could even clear the street from that high up, and make it all the way over to the glass roof. We had to test it to-scale, of course, so we used what resources we had, which at the time, was naan:

Apparently, when a naan-man turns suicidal, he can jump quite far.