Monday, May 17, 2010

tour de force!

Today I had an adventure. I got up super early and helped out with the kids for awhile, and then stopped off at Starbucks, and hopped in the car and drove to Davis. I had a meeting with my old Spanish professor, and so I'd taken the day off as PTO. Woohoo! Other than crappy weather most of the way, it was glorious! I sipped coffee, sat on the quad, people-watched, and explored Davis in the car. So many things have changed since I was there! But some things never change:

That picture captures the beginning of so many things in my life.

I spent some time in my old foreign language alma mater hall:


And I even managed to see the Tour of California go by, although I wasn't quick enough to capture a picture. All in all, a good day!

1 comment:

chels said...

you're drinking a white mocha from the coho, aren't you? haha, somethings never change ;)