Wednesday, June 23, 2010

tired.

This week I've felt a little bit like dying each day. The first day I was SO.TIRED. from a severe lack of sleep (compared to my norm), Tuesday I was tired OF doing things. Today my body is tired...probably because I forgot to eat my afternoon snack and because I walked home from work and ended up basically scaling Twin Peaks in the process. HUFF. So maybe tomorrow will be better.

Also I've made a new commitment with coffee (almost). At first I decided to do what I did for Lent, which worked wonderfully...and give it up for a few months. At least until Halloween, but then I'll get to be back into it just in time for the "scrumptious November drink season at Starbucks". But then I realized that I do my most productive work on my research paper when I am sipping a white mocha at Starbucks. So I will allow myself that. And I realized that it's fun to have a little mid-week treat when I have my Wednesday morning breakfast with Ash U. So I will allow myself that. What do you think, am I cheating?

2 comments:

Ashely said...

thaz right. Scrumptious november. and yes, it is cheating, but no one will fault you for it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a Peruvian trip coming up..lot's of coffees to try out! Can't miss out on that....
John