Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Vomitous Mass

I used up more tofu on Friday night, and actually made some pretty delicious stir-fry with it, complete with steamed veggies. But while I was drying and frying, I turned around to grab another piece to throw on, and found that someone had been there first:

Good thing he doesn't like tofu.

This weekend I tried a little hike in Pacifica with Ash U (since Nolan refuses to hike there, saying that it isn't a real hiking spot...to which I thumb my nose and say it's better than nothing!). True to form, it was cloudy and cold, but the ocean was still beautiful! We even found some unique trails that went through the hill:

And a super attractive picture of moi:



I also got around to snagging some files off of my old computer, and when I opened it, I realized how ancient and slow it is! It's virtually (no pun intended!) a dinosaur:

After snagging the files, I closed it immediately, as I got a security message warning that all my personal information would be stolen if I didn't shut it down. Hmm.

And we've still been having issues with Milo. So I've been doing research online about retraining and behaviour, and stress on kitties, etc. This morning almost pushed me over the edge when there was just a few drops of pee on several things, a guilty look on his face, and then a long barfed up hairball on the rug. Joy. It's a good thing Nolan has a newfound love/patience for Milo, otherwise he'd be in BIG TROUBLE.

(image courtesy of The Oatmeal)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for hikes