Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today at work I was thinking of how lucky I am to work in such a professional, classy atmosphere. And then I saw a giant booger dried on the wall next to the women's bathroom and almost barfed. So I'll have to think of other things I'm thankful for.

1. I'm thankful Nolan's birthday is being celebrated early, because it means he already received his gift from my parents, and it's a Kindle of his very own, WHICH MEANS: I get to keep mine while he's in China! WOOOO!

2. On that note, I'm thankful for my parents. Spending the weekend with them is always so much fun. I love them.

3. I also am thankful for my in-laws. I know I'm one of the lucky few who actually is HAPPY to be married into their husband's family. What a sweet gift!

4. I'm thankful that I'm young. I've been taking advantage of it lately and really trying to enjoy my body and energy levels while I have them. I've been reading a lot about staying healthy and fit for life, and I'm just so fortunate that my body is in good shape and relatively low-maintenance. You know what I mean.

5. I'm thankful I get to spend a long weekend with Nolan before he leaves. We're trying to pack in a lot of quality time (as if we don't see each other enough already, HEEEE), but it just feels like time is going faster as his departure comes up.

Speaking of which, I'm going to cut it off here and run home to pack in a little more time :) Happy Thursday!

No comments: