Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Angry Birds

I felt like I would rather not blog until today, as this weekend I was trying to squeeze in every moment with Nolan, and yesterday I was too sad about him leaving to really say anything productive. As a result, I have several insignificant pictures to share, but nothing really amazing (per usuale, no?). In fact, today I laughed hysterically at my desk when I saw this new comic on The Oatmeal, since I am an avid Angry Birds player, and this is nothing but truth.

Anyway. In our last few days, we went to a party, we threw a party, we played poker, we played miniature golf (which I DOMINATED), and we just kind of laid in bed lazily. Perfect weekend. And now I'm just glad to be on the other side of him leaving, because now I can officially count down to his return. I was lucky enough to talk to him on gchat today, though admittedly it was 3:30am there, and he was supposed to be sleeping. Ah, jetlag.

While at the airport though, he hijacked my phone and took these super classy pictures:


One of my goals for this time is to be more creative. Well...I feel like that may be the most boring of my goals, but still! I started off on the right foot this past week, by making myself two pretty things. I crocheted this headband, flower and all with no patterns just because I was craving something this colour:


And I yanked this beaded flower off of my Lady Gaga mask, de-feathered it, and attached it to this old plain headband:


This pretty much sums up Milo and I's relationship with Nolan gone.

Quotes of the day:
"Nolan: Flight was okay.
Poor service
and the in flight movie looked bootlegged
Anneliese: lol
Nolan: But I didnt care, I was popping my ambien
Anneliese: sweet, they probably thought you were a drug addict"

ylehsa: "if you work out any more you're going to get man-abs. do you want nolan to come back from china to a husband?"

No comments: