Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pain

(my original title was "Painted Ladies" but I only typed the first part of it, then got excited about my countdowns (see below) and forgot until I hit save. So I went with it. Mostly because I run out of good titles quickly, and I can't foresee actually using "Pain" as my title anytime in the future except for maybe when I blog about giving birth, in which case I think "Pain" will probably be the most apt title I can come up with. HHH. Who knows - maybe more of my gossip-monger friends will read this post just because of the title! More traffic! WOOO!)

Today, I spent 4 hours straight working on org charts for an executive. Using the Paint program. FML.

However, I also had my yoga class, and that was excellent. I've really been enjoying yoga since I started being more conscious about my protein intake. I can see and feel a noticeable difference in my body, and it just makes me feel stronger and more energetic - and I can take on some new yoga postures that were more challenging for me before. Protein! I highly recommend it!

Tonight is my early bedtime night, because tomorrow morning I have to get up at 5am so that I can get started on my packed day. Wednesdays are my busy days, because I have to fit in a workout AND tutor after work AND usually plans after that. And tomorrow night I'm checking out a new bible study in our neighbourhood on top of all that, so it'll be a whirlwind!

Countdown time:
9 days 'til we find out Nolan's residency assignment!
2.5 weeks 'til Vegas!
Way too long until Nolan comes home to me...

No comments: