Thursday, March 3, 2011

Trimmings

Today, I used a coupon I had to get a nice new haircut. And I figured I'd go a little crazy since I have 2 months to grow it out before Nolan comes back. Although now that I look at this picture...it isn't that crazy. But I still love it!


I also just saw a thing on the news about cops giving tickets unlawfully and unnecessarily...and the ticket they showed was from Davis. Go figure. These are the same dudes that charge innocent college kids with felony arson.

I'm so grateful that I've been able to chat with Nolan a bit already. Granted, it won't last long, because it's only due to his jetlag that he's up at 3:30am his time to chat with me. I miss him so much, and it's hard when I'm about to text him something during the day, and then I remember I can't :( But! The days are going by, and I'm excited about all the fun things I have planned to keep myself busy. This week, I booked my tickets to Vegas (for a business trip, not because I'm going crazy), and bought up some groupons to blow with friends. Things are looking good!

Quote of the day:
"Nolan: my jetlag is our gain :)"

No comments: