Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ALSKDJFOIWE

You can always tell when I'm out of sorts, because my weekday posts are either super short, or nonexistent. The state of my nerves as we creep up on the 9am revelation of our future tomorrow is chaos. Therefore, I've not blogged as much this week because I have nothing to say except NLSDAASLFOIREJFRWEJLKFJDSFLKSJDF


So. I'll leave you with that until tomorrow when, surely one of my Thankful Thursday items will be not lurking in suspense any longer. Phew.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So at 9 you're finding out where your hubby is assigned to, right? Do you know how long you'll be there? Forever? Temporary? Any preferences? I know how suspense feels - not fun! Only half an hour to go though!

Heidi said...

I had to come back and apologize! When I read this it was 8:30am EST...but way earlier for you. So I guess more than a half hour still :( I didn't meant to taunt!

neighboUr said...

haha! no worries! yes, we just found out...it's Stanford! Huzzah!