Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday, Friday

Has anyone else had their ears pummeled by the awfulness that is this song? Truly, I weep for future generations of Americans. Also: why is that 13-year-old driving that car? ALSO: why is that older rapper dude following them?

To make it up to you for wasting 3 minutes of your life with that video, here's one that is TOTALLY worth it. This revives the desire for children that the above video rapidly quashed.

Feeling sick still today, I worked from home to try and do nothing and recover. I'm thinking that my sedentary-ness today will be a huge benefit as I will be all rested up tomorrow, with hopefully nothing but good health!

Something that also helps, is homemade roasted butternut squash soup:

As we speak, I'm making delicate, peaky meringues made out of practically nothing, to nibble on for dessert. Here's what they look like in the oven at this moment:

Pretty!

I also saw these videos today and couldn't help posting, because I feel like they help communicate why I hate the muni so much...this will all go away once I start taking BART (yippee!):


I was actually THERE for this particular fail:

3 comments:

Elli said...

WOOOOOOWWWW!! oh my ears. that first song is STUCK! "I got this, you got this I got this you got this now you know it!" Wow. Thems some lyrics. That song was AS BAD as Will Smith's daughter's song "I whip my hair."
LOL!

Heidi said...

I'd heard that song before, but never in its entirety. "Kickin' in the front seat, sitting in the back seat, gotta make my mind up which seat should I take?" Oh, life's big decisions. Also, why are 13 year olds "partying, partying, YEAH!"?

Also, agreed - why are pre-teens DRIVING?

Pops said...

My Internet is so slow that you wasted ten minutes if my life on that sucky video