Tuesday, November 17, 2009

boba

Since Tuttimelon moved across the street to a bigger, self-serve place (watch out, Anna!), the owners have used the old space to open up a self-serve boba tea place! So on Saturday, they had a grand opening and gave away free boba tea for 2 hours! Needless to say we ran over there and waited in line. Since it's self-serve, the woman in front of us piled so much tapioca into her cup before filling it with milk, that I looked at Nolan and his mouth was a giant "O" of horror. Ah gluttony, my friend.

Yesterday I ordered his xmas present from amazon, and it arrived this morning. I guess it pays to order before the christmas rush!

Maybe I will start writing down my thoughts again. I keep thinking of things I want to blog about, but through the day's chaos, it all gets lost. So I'm left talking about some greedy woman and her boba and my recent amazon order. Obviously this is the most exciting blog you've ever read.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I identify with not remembering those great things you would like to blog about and then not remembering them at the end of the day. I am 54. What is your excuse? LOL