Wednesday, November 18, 2009

oatmeal and diesel engines

Last night I watched Coraline with Ash U and Sarah, and decided that I love Tim Burton even more than when his other movies came out. I also gorged myself on New Moon candies, and fell asleep wondering if I would be barfing Sweettarts onto my pillow. So much for giving up candy. Today is a fresh start.

Since I brought home Nolan's present that came in the mail from Amazon yesterday (word!), which was most likely a stupider idea than leaving it at work UNTIL Christmas, he of course demanded to open it. Being a jolly elf, I couldn't allow it, so I let him shake it...but when I remembered he would be home alone with it all evening while I was watching Coraline, I had to do something. So we devised a plan to keep him out of it, and fortunately he cooperated:


If he can cheat a wax seal without me knowing, I guess there is nothing else I can do anyway. Hhhh.

A coworker sent me the following link, and it opened my eyes to Milo's world. Not that I was dying of curiosity, but did you know a cat purrs at the same rate as an idling diesel engine? Hmm, good to know in case I ever go on Jeopardy I guess.
...Or if you happen to have spare gold around, I'd highly recommend investing.

Looks like we finally know what Milo does in his room:

(my graffiti skillz are impressive, no?)

No comments: