Thursday, November 12, 2009

rollin' on the river!

Yes, I just watched this week's episode of Glee! I'm going to have wild dreams about performing songs while careening across a stage in a rusty wheelchair tonight.

Nolan agreed to watch Glee with my tonight instead of 24 (he's been feeling like Glee hasn't been as good lately), if I agreed to take a bite of whatever he had behind his back. It was one of his concoctions, and I told him I'd just watch Glee without him in bed because there was NO WAY I was trying his experiment. Good thing, too, because it turned out to be this:

Turns out it was tuna with a whole lot of other things mashed in. How did he put it while I took this picture? "Ohmygosh. That looks like cat food! Or POOP!" Mmmm, tempting.

I discovered a new favourite lunch food recently. Annie Chun's brand asian food from Walgreens. I know, not exactly high quality, right? Look, when you want cheap, fast, relatively healthy and tasty food, Walgreens has some decent options. Besides, this is someone who spent several romantic meals in Europe at McDonald's with her husband--don't be too shocked that I get lunch at Walgreens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hah! I regularly eat Annie's food. It is actually all organic and not too bad!