Tuesday, November 24, 2009

moony

So it's been a few days, but let me tell you: sacrifices must be made.

And here I was storing up this precious picture:

Not just cookies, but chocolate (chip) cookies! Nolan thought it would be fun for him to make choc. chip cookies, me to make homemade eggnog, and listen to Christmas music. Needless to say I was an easy sell. Until I was whipping the eggs and heard "Oh noooo!" and looked over to see that he had not realized chocolate chips will melt if you pour melted butter over them. Hence, chocolate (chip) cookies. And they were actually delicious!

I also decided it was high time that I actually take N's present out of it's wax-laden casket, and wrap it properly, if only to tempt him :) Apparently the box was temptation enough for one man:


I will not even spill about how great New Moon was. We went up to Pville this weekend, just me and the girls, and relished being away from the city and drowning everything we did in wine, shopping, and New Moon/Twilight related paraphernalia. If you haven't seen it yet: GO. Or else wait and go see it again with me over Thanksgiving, because you know I'll be first in line.
Here are some pics of the fun (thanks, SB!):
Enjoying our apple doughnuts :)

More apple hill...

And of course, visiting my great-aunt's mini horses! SOOOO CUTE!

No comments: