Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Candy Hearts

I, for one, am glad to know that Sweetheart's has changed the flavours/colours of their conversation hearts AT LAST:

Because nobody I knew liked the "savoury soap!" (purple) or "moldy mint!" (white) ones. So now they're all fruit flavours, and I could eat them forever. My main praise, of course, is that now I can eat them in a dark movie theater without worrying about separating the nasty ones from the tasty ones in the dark.
This morning, I somehow convinced Nolan to go for a run with me BEFORE work, which would mean getting up early, but having a free lunch to do whatever I want! When I'm not in bed (and therefore totally unreliable and untrustworthy AND lazy), I truly am a morning person, and love having more of the day to accomplish things. Especially when that time is at home with my favourite person. But getting me up is a different story, and bless Nolan's heart for waking me up and then convincing me to actually GET UP (2 different issues), when he would rather have gone back to bed. But he still wasn't that excited about it:
(5:45am) Nolan: "I'm not gonna lie, and I say this in love...but this is the worst idea you have ever had. And there have been some doozies."
Until we were on our way back down the hill, and then, hey! this isn't so bad afterall! we can work out and have breakfast before we even leave for work!
However, the 10 people we passed on the sidewalk that resembled zombies reminded me why I can never run alone when it's that dark outside.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO I dislike the new flavors. They are too overpowering and tart. The older flavors were more subtle, refined. LOL