Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chubby Bunny

My life these last two days has turned into desperately waiting for my meds to kick in, and then falling asleep once the sweet relief really hits. I haven't left our apartment since Friday, and frankly have no desire to. My main goal for today is to take a shower and gum down some more of Ash U's amazing cream of potato soup. So basically I have become an 80 year old woman. Nolan's been pretty incredible at taking care of me, and besides stifling a laugh when he sees me in the morning, tells me how he loves me and thinks I am beautiful (cue: awwwww). He also is a very good liar when I ask how ugly I look! The swelling has now progressed so that I look like I have put on about 50 pounds:

And of course Milo loves just sitting around and enjoying the blankets I'm swaddled in all day.

Lazy little turd.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Chubby cheeks! Yes you look like a chipmunk storing goodies for a later day. :)

Anonymous said...

You look alot more like me with your new square face, lucky, yours will disappear!!! Mom

Heidi said...

OH MY GOSH! That is 100% hilarious!