Thursday, October 28, 2010

9-0

Tonight was a night of mourning...for anybody from Texas. Seriously, talk about an embarrassing loss in the World Series to the Giants. I mean, I'm happy about it, but I just felt bad watching ball after ball after ball...51 pitches in the 8th inning from the Rangers, and that's AFTER the first 2 outs. Geeze. Let's go GIANTS!

On a slightly different note, my gym had it's Halloween celebration today, so they were giving off all sorts of freebies and food. I took part in the free spray tan (never done it before) and now look very sun-kissed! Perfect for my costume, haha! Though I'm still sticky a little bit AND I think I was grimacing during the spray due to it being cold, because my dimples are definitely still white among the tan of the rest of my face.

Yesterday, Nolan somehow got stung by a wasp on the BACK of his leg while running (is that even possible?), and has been limping around and moaning ever since. I meanwhile, have no pity because his life has been one giant vacation lately and will be for the next 2 months. Boo.

1 comment:

Pops said...

I have heard of elderly people getting stung while using their walkers and even being overtaken by slugs, snails and even occaisionally turtles. An otherwise healthly young man rarely is stung while running.