Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Civilized West

It's no secret that I am a huge fan of celeb sites and general mind-trash like people.com, gofugyourself.com, etc. Hey, I'm educating myself in the fine art of "pop culture". Also when we have trivia nights I know all those random facts that nobody else pays attention to. Oh yeah. So maybe it's not the most intelligent fluff to fill my head with, BUT STILL. So when I saw this article posted, I felt vindicated because I knew it would give at least one person a laugh. Also I am considering mailing this woman a check :)
Massachusetts Woman Threw Dog Poop In Driver's Face
I guess if we move to Boston, we'll just have to drive nice and slow in residential neighbourhoods.

Why is it that when you get something new, you feel a compulsion to check on it all the time? Like, that car isn't going anywhere and it is parked on a nice safe curb, but I still feel like I have to go look at it each day just to make sure, even though I regularly forgot about the old car. On another note, my nightmares have disappeared, so I'm back to my regular old dreams, like about Milo and flying and occassionally the circus.

No comments: