Friday, October 15, 2010

M&M

I made the mistake of watching Marley & Me tonight. All I can say is that now not only do I want a puppy even MORE than before, but also my eyes are nice and moistened because my mom and I were sitting here SOBBING for the last 20 minutes of the movie. Maaarrrrlllleeeeeeey!

Another mistake: drinking a big bottle of water all in the car on the way up here. I was quite literally doubled over in the car until I was so blinded that I had to take the nearest exit and beg. This also could be because I was putting on my makeup this morning at 4:45am, and lived only on coffee. It does that to you. Speaking of which: my friend pointed out that I am the soccer mom of these. Who knows what that says.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this your subtle way of telling me that I'm an old lady?

Heidi said...

My husband, the no-dog person of our household, refuses to watch Marley & Me because he knows the emotional impact it had on me - and he knows it'll do the same to him. I'm breaking him down though...someday I'll get him to watch it.