Monday, January 31, 2011

Stick Figures

Nolan came home from his ski trip with a worse cold than he went up the mountain with (go figure), so I'm avoiding all his mountains of Kleenex like the plague so I don't get sick before my time in Santa Barbara this weekend. I'm hitting the gym like a maniac and guzzling water and eating oranges to try and keep myself in good health. Hopefully all those aren't old wives tales like I have the sneaking suspicion they might be...

I'm also excited to try Pasion tonight with my friend Heidi. It's advertised as "Contemporary Latin Cuisine" and it looks super dark and luxe inside. Every time I rode the muni by 9th avenue, I'd see them working on this place, and it finally opened! We've been dying to try it! I'd put a link, but since it's relatively new, their website really doesn't have much on it.

I'm not even going to start a countdown of when Nolan leaves for China, because a) that is just too sad and b) creepy stalkers and molesters will see it as a countdown to when I am alone and vulnerable. On the bright side, there MAY be a friend staying with me during that time...but we're waiting to find out more there.

No comments: