Thursday, July 9, 2009

fingas!

Believe it or not, today we used our final gift card that we received for our wedding...2 years ago. I normally don't go blow wads of cash at Crate and Barrel, so it took me awhile to get myself there, AND I had no idea what to get. We don't really need anything specifically, so I just shopped around the store, and got all manner of knick-knacks and a cool wine-saver and stuff. But I think my favourite item that I got was this:

Because we love our bamboo here, and who wouldn't want a wooden pair of hands to toss/serve salad with? Plus I figured it was artsy-looking enough that Nolan would approve (He thinks kitchen stuff is "chick stuff" and therefore boring, unless it looks more like an art project. Hence: salad hands). I'll just hide the glass butter tray and serving knife until he admits he is pleased with my purchase so far ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh! I thought those things were hair combs. LOL