Thursday, July 16, 2009

worksheets of death

This weekend we have Nolan's sister staying with us (hi, Chels!), and we have grand plans of seeing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince tomorrow (what what), and hitting up In-N-Out, possibly Krispy Kreme...and she tried Tuttimelon for the first time tonight. But I mean who could not love Tuttimelon. I bet my mother-in-law is jealous just reading this ;)

Other than losing miserably to Nolan at Warcraft again, today has been uneventful; full of audits and friend dates and random other things. The kind of day that makes one feel productive, but not necessarily great. My mind is worn out for the most part, after I spent hours upon hours in a mind-battle with my Excel workbook. Each time I figured out the right, complicated formula, I would try and copy it all the way down all of the 1500 rows, and: no. Of COURSE Excel "needs to close; experiencing an error." I almost. killed. the computer. Hours later, I had a breakthrough. Finally, my formula worked, and the workbook bowed to my will. I am excel queen!...and tomorrow will prove it and do something useful with the data I gathered. Heh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No DAHHHHH, I am jealous! Just make sure you save me some for when we come down next month!