Tuesday, July 14, 2009

tweet

As you've most likely noticed, I've broken my vow of twitter-celibacy, and am now a fully participating member. Mostly because I want to easily stalk celebrities and post random twitpics from my phone without having to create a whole new album on facebook. Follow me!
Omg, I'm a media-whore.
What have I done.

In other news, sometimes I feel like I go in and out with friends. Like, not the levels of friendships, but how connected I feel with them. This is one of those weeks where I feel disconnected, and frankly missing my friends. I was either stood-up or cancelled on by three different people today! This makes me think 3 things:
1.) Maybe next week (sob!)
2.) Thank goodness my SIL is coming to visit this weekend!
3.) I sent a whiny text to Nolan this morning saying "you and milo and starbucks are my only friendsssssss!", and he wrote a text back and talked to me on the phone about how much I am valued and needed. Not to get sappy in my highly-superficial blog or anything, but when it all comes down to it, I am very blessed to have him in my life (and Milo too, I SUPPOSE).

...and ylehsa tried to cheer me up by sending me to one of our favourite sites...and it worked. Mostly because of this picture:

...which left me wondering after awhile, where that guy in the background's other leg is.

1 comment:

Pops said...

I can say from personal experience that his other leg went flying into the air as an equal and opposite reaction to flinging his daughter down the slip-n-slide.