Thursday, July 30, 2009

You know those days when all you want is a glass of wine and a bar of milky chocolate? That has been my ENTIRE week. Hopefully tomorrow will shape up, as I have some the following perks to look forward to:
1.) it's Friday.
2.) I get to wear jeans tomorrow, wooooooooo (I can't explain the indescribable joy that wearing jeans brings me)!!!
3.) I am treating myself to coffee (YES!)
4.) I am going in early so I can leave early. (DOUBLE YES!)

Also the fact that it's the 5TH weekend in the month makes it awesome because not only does that mean an extra paycheck for this month, but it also means that I don't have to move the car, since streetcleaning is only on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of the month. Suck it, city of SF.

And now I sit here with my salad, and Milo watching me from his perch, listening to our neighbours downstairs making a noise that I'm pretty sure is ACTUAL howling, and debating going to Tuttimelon without Nolan...hmm >:-)

Quote of the day/most disturbing thing I have ever heard:
Jennie: "maybe Milo is secretly suckling you at night"

No comments: