Wednesday, July 15, 2009

top chef

I realized today that although "giving up coffee" doesn't seem to be happening, and seems to be running the same lines as ylehsa's "flexitarianism" (hah!), I have entirely given up candy. From eating it every afternoon, to nothing. HUGE deal for someone who has sugary blood running through their veins. Ah well, one step at a time, right?

Nolan didn't sleep at all after he got off of call last night, and I slept terribly after reading "The Historian" for a few hours and freaking myself out. I woke up at 3:30am, still a little bit freaked out and dreaming of Dracula, and ran out to the living room and curled up in Nolan's lap for awhile, until I started thinking of happier things and could fall back asleep :) So to make up for all that, we are relaxing tonight--playing warcraft, watching Top Chef (what is it about cooking shows that N loves so much?), and falling asleep. Smmmhhhh.

1 comment:

Ashely said...

flexitarianism was a perfectly legitimate way of life, thank you very much. now sugar? must you copy all of my half-hearted attempts at being a fake hippie?