Friday, July 10, 2009

the pigs, they be flyin'

I won't mention any names here, but I had to post it because really: there are some things that would be a sin not to share.

Apparently when you're a senior leader at a company, you should lock your office door when you leave for the weekend.

Because you never know when the comp. team will donate loads of foam pigs and unsharpened pencils to a noble cause. It's like a swine army marching onward.

For my birthday last week, my team got me an orchid.

It was a revised attempt to make my desk look chipper, after the last attempt failed with flying colours. I still have the rotting petals in a bowl somewhere I think. Since orchids are both beautiful AND low-maintenance, I think this one will be a winner. And isn't she gorgeous!


We're on day 4 of intensely itchy/terrible heat rash. Hhhh.

1 comment:

Brystal said...

Hahahahah oink oink