Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a big salad and augustana do a body good

The world seems to be conspiring against me right now, as if it's secretly jealous that I'm leaving my life for a good 2 weeks and jetting to Europe. On the other hand, maybe all the stress of everything right now will make vacation just that much sweeter. Even my true love, Microsoft Excel, has been determined to make my life miserable right now. I could practically hear my coworkers... "Oh you're looking for Anneliese? She's over there in the corner, sobbing over her keyboard." Excel, you are a cruel mistress.

On the other hand, Glee! is on tonight, I have a huge green salad with about a pound of freshly grated parmesan (sans flesh) in it, and Augustana is filling my apartment with sweet, sweet songs. Oh and I might stop by Tuttimelon to ease the pain of life ;)

Quote of the day:
"When life sucks, ask for more."
-Diesel ad in the subway stations

Nolan: 2 days!
Europe: 6 days!

No comments: