Wednesday, September 2, 2009

little toes

After a nice, sweaty workout with Ash U. in my living room (Hello, Febreeze!), I found Milo half-asleep on the computer. Possibly the only time I can say "Milo...on the computer" in a sentence, since he is, as it turns out, not actually a person. So I took a picture to commemorate his sweetness while it lasted. Inevitably I'll be tossing him out the door in an hour when I'm trying to go to sleep with the covers pulled tight over my head for protection, and STILL feeling a probing little paw with claws outstretched, groping around in the darkness under there looking for me. Either that or feeling him trying to swallow strands of my hair while they are STILL CONNECTED TO MY HEAD. Gross. Anyway, as I was saying:

That almost makes me forget how he is most of the time. Speaking of his nasty little paws, what is going on with them there? It's like he's folded his hands in his lap like a person (again). Let's go in closer:

I personally don't prefer to sleep with a digit gruesomely stretched around the others and my nail hanging out. Whatever floats his boat, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milo, you are soooooo weeeeiiiiird