Tuesday, September 29, 2009

oily

Tonight's laundry night, and oh how I loathe walking down there in the cold, pushing my little rickety cart piled with all of Nolan's laundry from Fresno that he left here for me (love you too, babe!)...not to mention, all of my food was CLEANED OUT when I got home. So basically that thief robbed the rich and left all of the poor's dirty laundry.

My treat? Sitting in Starbucks while the laundry dries, reading a good book. It's like they say: a good cup of coffee covers a multitude of sins.

Quote of the day...via email chat:
"Ash: i'm feeling kind of oily
why is it
that i feel more gross after i take a shower
than after say, two days without a shower
do you know the answer to this question"

Nolan: 3 days!
Europe: 7 days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!!!! That is sooooooo Nolan!!! I AM sorry Anneliese!